[linux-audio-dev] Blockless processing

Simon Jenkins sjenkins at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 15 13:57:00 UTC 2002

Steve Harris wrote:

>On Sun, Dec 15, 2002 at 05:43:01PM +0000, Simon Jenkins wrote:
>

>>Steve Harris wrote:
>>

>>>Damn... dont encourage me. I'm gonna end up implemnting this thing for real
>>>if I'm not careful and I allready have a dozen other things that are more
>>>important.
>>>

>>I'm currently working on my own implementation of this. It'll be a
>>little bit more
>>than proof of concept code, but still a lot less than useable release code.
>>

>It sounds like you'd be better off working form the Sfront SAOL code.

Well, I'm working from scratch at the moment cos your code was written in a
write-only language that I currently choose not to understand :)

Besides, I've got some ideas of my own about what direction this sort of
approach
could be taken in and I feel like investigating them.

Simon Jenkins
(Bristol, UK)