[linux-audio-dev] GUIless friendly applications

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Wed Nov 6 08:48:01 UTC 2002

Steve Harris <S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk> writes:

> On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 12:31:07 +0100, Mario Lang wrote:
>> Steve Harris <S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk> writes:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> > I think Matthias Nagorni said it was a long term goal for ALSA Modular
>> > Synth, but the gui stuff just isn't there yet.
>>
>> A project where the GUI isn't there yet?  Oh, I love it already.
>> What is it? :)
>
> AMS has a gui, I was refering to the lack of LADSPA gui.
Oh, IC.  Just checked it out, and had to feel that terrible
feeling of "I want this, but cant..." again.

The *.ams files looks textual to me, anyone experienced enough
with AMS able to comment on if it is remotely thinkable
to turn it into a alternatively-controllable-app?  Like
a simple socket interface to change controls?

--
CYa,
  Mario