[linux-audio-dev] 3MU as LADSPA plugin?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Thu Nov 7 09:41:01 UTC 2002

Hello..

I just decided to try out 3MU.  Well, I'm at a loss there,
the 3MU distribution doesnt seem to include a single
example, and tk3MU is a gui again.   But while looking
at all this (and still not able to generate a single sound :-) )
I was wondering if anyone ever thought about turning 3MU into
a ladspa plugin?  It appears to have many parameters, and
AFAIK, they can only be set at startup right now...  Exposing
that through ladspa controllers would be cute.

--
CYa,
  Mario