[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA output controller?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Tue Nov 12 04:32:01 UTC 2002

Hi.

I've been thinking about what could make
LADSPA more fun, and I think its time for a little
analog step sequencer.

If I make it behave like a real analog step sequencer,
Ill need a frequency output and a trigger output.
Problem is, vcf303 for instance takes a controller
as trigger.

So I'd need to connect a audio/controller output
to a controller input of another LADSPA plugin.  Do
ladspa hosts like ecasound support this?  Or am I
taking a completely wrong route here and it should
be done differently?

--
CYa,
  Mario