[linux-audio-dev] disk latency under 2.4.19 ll+preempt

jfm3 jfm3 at ouroboros-complex.org
Wed Nov 20 13:23:01 UTC 2002

I have "Use PCI DMA by default when available" set to Y already.

In terms of the DMA mode, are you talking about a BIOS setting or
something I can do with the right software to manipulate the drivers?

Right now I run:

/sbin/hdparm -m 8 -d 1 -u 1 -c 1 /dev/hda

Thanks for the help!

--
(jfm3  2838 BCBA 93BA 3058 ED95  A42C 37DB 66D1 B43C 9FD0)