[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-announce] Announce: Vstserver, vstlib, vstladspa and k_vst~

3 machine at vectorstar.net
Thu Nov 28 07:11:00 UTC 2002

As far as process/replacing goes
Insert plugins call process(),
    out+= effect..
where as send plugins and vst-synths call process-replacing,
    out=effect.

i've noticed some synths haven't implemented the process-replacing and
programs like Acid 4.0 cant use them..

i'd suggest calling _pluginname_->CanProcessReplacing(); or something
whenever create an insert effect to see which Process to use and how to
hande the output/mix..

cheers [3]