[linux-audio-dev] Linux Interface to Roland VS-880

Michael J McGonagle fndsnd at rcnchicago.com
Tue Oct 1 16:36:01 UTC 2002

Hello all,

I was hoping to find some information regarding hooking up a Roland
Digital Studio VS-880 to a Linux machine. This is a preliminary
configuration, so any suggestion as to setting this up, I would be
interested in hearing what you might have to say. Also, if there is a
better system to do this with, I would appreciate comments there as well.

I did find some links to a couple mailing lists for the VS-880, but they
seem to be dead. Thanks,

Mike