[linux-audio-dev] Needing advice on implementing MIDI in my app (RTMix)

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Fri Oct 11 03:26:05 UTC 2002

Thanks for a quick reply. One more question:

1) Is there good documentation to be found, or even better, source code?

2) Can I use DMIDI in combination with TCP/IP (I saw you mentioned UDP
on your site)?

3) Does application have to be DMIDI-aware in order to be able to
send/receive MIDI via DMIDI server or does DMIDI server simply act
transparently between sender and receiver (if they are presumably on the
same machine)?

Again, thanks for your help! Sincerely,

Ivica Ico Bukvic