[linux-audio-dev] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak

Will Benton willb at cs.wisc.edu
Sun Oct 13 14:37:01 UTC 2002

Jesse--

This project looks extremely cool!  I will have to check it out when I
get home to my linux computer (I'm presently remote with my notebook --
a powerbook with no Linux partition).

My question is this:  how modular is the audio code (i.e. is it
possible to support different audio targets at the makefile level)?  It
is, as you likely know, fairly easy to port between various
callback-based libraries, and I'd be interested in taking a crack at
making a CoreAudio port for OS X.  (Since there is a wxWindows port for
OS X, the "hard part" is not so hard.  :-)

best,
wb