[linux-audio-dev] Announcing initial release of FreqTweak

Jesse Chappell jesse at essej.net
Mon Oct 14 12:18:01 UTC 2002

> hi jesse ! after all the enthusiastic feedback i want to try it out, too.
> unfortunately, the sf downloads of either 0.4.0, .1 and .2 bail out after
> about 2k, and the reconf script in cvs complains about a missing acconfig - i
> have never seen that command before. it generates a
> ./configure script, which then makes makefiles, but the compilation stops with
> "missing separator in Makefile"...

Don't know what the deal with SF is... it works for me.

About the 'reconf' script.... I believe I am using a terribly outdated method of
using autoconf and friends.   You will need to download autotools-0.10 (found
at http://www.amath.washington.edu/~lf/tutorials/autoconf/ ) which contains
acconfig.

I just downloaded the  GNU Autoconf, Automake, and Libtool book and I hope to
rework it soon.

jlc