[linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem [was Re: [Alsa-devel] help for a levelmeter]

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sun Oct 20 15:45:01 UTC 2002

I have just updated the site for this discussion to include information
on starting or contributing to a mail campaign for success stories. If
people get motivated it could spark some interest in the media.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem