Music N style sw w/ JACK-support (was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem)

David Gerard Matthews dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 22 18:29:40 UTC 2002

Kai Vehmanen wrote:

>On Tue, 22 Oct 2002, David Gerard Matthews wrote:
>
>>That was the most useful part of this email.  I've hoping that someone
>>would port one of the Music N languages to JACK for some
>>time, and I certainly do not have the skills do it myself.  Thank you
>>

>Just in case you are not aware of these:
>
>- icsound has JACK-support
>    -> http://agnula.org/~maurizio/icsound/

Actually, this was exactly the thing I'd been hoping for, since I
already know CSound and I'd have to learn RTCmix.
I'm already using PD with JACK (beautiful!), am psyched about the
possibility of SC on Linux (used the Mac version
a few years ago), and am curious about SAOL.  Thanks for the links!
-dgm