[linux-audio-dev] Re: The Image (usablity) problem from a Musicians point of view

Lea Anthony stonekeeper at stonekeeper.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 20:21:00 UTC 2002

This is the same issue as with Linux Games. Does wine hurt or help?
Well, here's my take: If Linux doesn't run the software they're used to
then they wont use it in the first place. Once there is a marketbase,
then the NEXT generation of stuff would be written natively as they
would see that it gives them more benefit.

Wishing for people to write native apps for a system with no market is
like wishing Windows would die. It might happen, but it's not bloody
likely.

-Lea.