[linux-audio-dev] [ann] unmatched - a LADSPA amp tone

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Thu Oct 24 12:35:38 UTC 2002

Hi,
   I haven't followed this thread all the way through, but it looks like
you're all having an interesting time on an interesting subject.

   I record mostly through a Pod Pro these days. I've set up a number of my
own amp models. Having used the device for about a year, I'll point out that
(for me anyway) the most interesting changes come from changing the speaker
box part of the equation. A Hi-Watt sounds very different through a closed
single 10" speaker vs. a 4x12 box.

   If the scope traces are from a microphone you on the right track. If
they're not, well then you're probably modeling only part of the system.

Mark