[linux-audio-dev] Re: Music N style sw w/ JACK-support (was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: image problem)

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Oct 24 18:17:00 UTC 2002

Reiner wrote:

 >> - there's patch for PD that provides JACK-support
 >> ->
 >> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=1169519

 >Actually, this is no longer current. Check the pd list archive for
 >newer approaches to pd jackification. Personally, I now use Günther
 >Geiger's patch applied to pd 0.35 and it works quite well. Together
 >with the plugin~ object for LADSPA plugins the patched pd can be used
 >as effect rack for ardour.

This would make an excellent quicktoot.

If you have the time to send me a brain dump I will happily format it.

Please consider the benefits that this would provide to pd, ardour and
Linux audio users.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

"Um...symbol_get and symbol_put... They're
kindof like does anyone remember like get_symbol
and put_symbol I think we used to have..."
- Rusty Russell in his talk on the module subsystem