[linux-audio-dev] Wave Editors

Davy Durham ddurham at netdoor.com
Fri Oct 25 21:18:00 UTC 2002

   Is this any better than having the file format have the markers in
it?  WAVE and OGG have this.  I imeplemented it in ReZound's native
format as well.  (clicking around on the horizontal ruler lets you edit
the markers).    The only probably is that (for ReZound) I had to make
some changes to libaudiofile to make it 'correctly' support markers.
 It's in audiofile's cvs, but there hasn't been a public release since
it got added there.  If you download my rpm, or standalone binary
packages from sourceforge both should be able to save cues (and user
notes) in wave, aiff, ogg, and .rez file formats.

-- Davy