[linux-audio-dev] Free Publicity - DJCJ Linux Audio Developers Tech Support Database.

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Oct 26 08:44:01 UTC 2002

On Sat, Oct 26, 2002 at 08:01:28 +0900, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
> Conrad has suggested it might be a good idea to include the
> particular area of expertise each person/company has.  Andrew has
> suggested the presentation style is not appealing enough. What else is
> there that I can do to make it more appealing for y'all to add your
> details...?

I think the frontpage could do with some cleaning up, I'm the last person
to criticise about srcuffy out-of-date webpages, but I'm going to
anyway ;)

Its quite hard to read becaues of the gifanims. the one in the top left is
hard to make out and the page it links to is very out of date.

The logos along the top are all in clashing styles and many of them are
aliased.

There are a few too may colours, and mixing red and blue is generally bad

On my browser there is a mixture of 2 and 3 coloumn layouts which makes it
very wide and hard to follow.

Lots of the information on the frontpage should probably be on subpages.

- Steve