[linux-audio-dev] Ardour

Nick Bailey n.j.bailey at elec.gla.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 05:02:01 UTC 2002

I used audacity recently and it seems to work fine. The only
downside is I think it uses wxWindows, which I hate, but I've
even installed that to run it...

Nick/

--
Dr Nick Bailey <n.j.bailey at elec.gla.ac.uk>
Centre for Music Technology (http://cmt.gla.ac.uk)

Find my public key at http://www.keyserver.net
Fingerprint: 9ED7 6063 C1F7 A0FB 2F7E D2F6 168F A41A 6527 CE44