[linux-audio-dev] liblrdf first release

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Sep 10 07:32:29 UTC 2002

Wow, sorry, that was complely imcoprehensible. I was pretty tired when I
wrote it.

liblrdf is my RDF parsing library, that provides LADSPA specific
functions, eg. showing the tree of plugin types and defualts.

It depends on libxml, in theory it should work with expat too, but it
doesn't. It is not (yet) thread safe.

examples/showtaxonomy.c and examples/showdefaults.c show how to use it.

At the moment the exmaple programs only read certain RDF files in ./
(included), so if we want to take this approach we need to decide where
LADSPA RDF files will be installed, e.g. /usr/(local/)share/ladspa/ ?

I will ship RDF with the next version of my plugins unless prevented and
can provide some for CMT.

- Steve