[linux-audio-dev] Autoconf macros for libsndfile

Jeff Welty welty at harbornet.com
Sun Sep 15 16:38:24 UTC 2002

Pardon my almost complete ignorance on autoconf ;-)

This doesn't work, I get these errors:
--
./configure: line 990: syntax error near unexpected token `PKG_CHECK_MODULE(SNDFILE,'
./configure: line 990: `PKG_CHECK_MODULE(SNDFILE, sndfile > 1.0.0)'

--

Looks like I need additional code in aclocal.m4?  Any
hints?

Thanks for your help!

jw