[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA and TiMidity++

Peter L Jones peter at drealm.org.uk
Tue Sep 17 18:33:02 UTC 2002

Hi there,

Do you (or the list) happen to know if anyone has considered making TiMidity++
a LADSPA host?

I was thinking it might be fun to have a midi sequencer with a rather large
library of MIDI controllers.  I was thinking of using Non-Registered
Parameters - one to select the LADSPA plug in (by number), one to set its
position in the plugin chain, and as many more as is required to control it -
unless someone fancies getting the LADSPA plugins allocated numbers by the
MIDI Manufacturers Association...

I did an archive search on "timidity" and found nothing -- is software
sequencing off topic or is there somewhere else I should go to discuss
changes to TiMidity++?

Thanks,

-- Peter