[linux-audio-dev] Re: porting supercollider

Ross Clement R.P.Clement at westminster.ac.uk
Fri Sep 20 16:11:56 UTC 2002

Hi. Thanks to everyone for the advice. I've been poking around
in a number of sources (including the Supercollider code), and
it appears that I need to spend a bit more time on various
learning curves. My immediate aim is to install WindowMaker
and GNUStep on my linux box (tried to do so on a solaris box
but encountered 'difficulties' :-(), and write a few simple gui
applications in objective-c. After that, I can have another
look at the task at hand. SC does use core-audio, and I've
noted the advice to use JACK.

Hopefully I'll resurface on this problem in a while!

Cheers,

Ross-c