[linux-audio-dev] LJ article on Karlsruhe meeting now on-line

Frank Neumann Frank.Neumann at st.com
Wed Apr 2 03:56:01 UTC 2003

Hi Dave,
in LAD you wrote:

>   The Linux Journal has published my account of the LAD meeting, you can
> read it here:
>
>         http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=6762&mode=thread&order=0
>
>   I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to have you all review it first, but
> LJ wanted it yesterday morning and caught me by surprise (I thought
> they'd want it later for hard-copy). Please post errata and corrections
> to the LJ Comments section, thanks !

Thanks for writing this - I just read it, and really enjoyed it! A
really nice write-up. As for errata - I only found some small harmless
typos ("ALSO" in one case instead of "ALSA", and an extra word in one
point, some words written with incorrect case) - but there were (to my
knowledge) no errors about the content.

Very well done! Now I'm not sure - will this also be in the printed
version of the LJ? The June issue?

Thanks,
Frank
--
      Frank Neumann (Frank.Neumann at st.com), VIONA Development Center
            STMicroelectronics, Karlstraße 27, 76133 Karlsruhe