[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Audio* Project Needs a Developer or Two

Nick nicktsocanos at charter.net
Sun Apr 6 21:04:00 UTC 2003

Hello Developers.
I have my project going. It is hosted on Source Forge.
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/audiostar
http://audiostar.sourceforge.net

You can download the latest ALPHA release and listen to a sample of some
funky beats.

The project aims to produce real-time music creation software. I am
developing now exclusively on Linux. I use KDevelop studio because it's
very quick and easy. But yes I can hack away at the command prompt. The
only thing I don't understand yet are autoconf files.

Tekno Composer is a studio for making tekno/dance/hip-hop/break-beats
and any other form of electronic music. It is modelled after very famous
instruments/machines without breaking any copyright laws. There is no
copyright on how these machines were programmed.

I use FLTK 1.1.3 and Port Audio. There will be Jack connectivity in the
future.

The project needs a developer or two to help to get a stable release out
so Linux DJ's can start using it. I can do it all myself it just takes
time and I'd like to have a stable release in a few months. If you'd
like to join with me send me an e-mail. This is not an ego project I
really don't care if you are better than me or want to help steer the
direction of the project or even help run it.

Peace

--
Nick <nicktsocanos at charter.net>