[linux-audio-dev] LinuxTag in July - who's in?

Josh Green jgreen at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 24 00:58:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-23 at 20:12, Conrad Parker wrote:
> Hi Frank, everyone,
>
> I'll be at LinuxTag and look forward to meeting the LAD people there.
> I'm presenting Sweep at the conference, and would love to hook up
> for a jam session with whoever's around, at the booth or wherever :)
>
> Conrad.

If all goes as planned, I will be there. I'm up for jam sessions as
well, I'm bringing my laptop and USB keyboard to demo Swami and
FluidSynth. Looking forward to meeting more LADs. Cheers.
	Josh

P.S. Anyone live near Leipzig Germany who could provide a place for me
to stay during the Wave-Gotik-Treffen http://www.wave-gotik-treffen.de
(june 6-9, although I'll probably be arriving a few days before it
starts). If you just want to meet, I'm up for that as well.