[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] Best and Worst?

Natalia soulsource at cox.net
Mon Aug 4 14:29:01 UTC 2003

Well...I'm not going to write about the worst apps, just not going to waste
my time with reviewing them! ;-)

Free audio software can be great (have you seen Crystal VSTi?) or crap as is
evidenced by the stuff on Win/OSX.  People don't have to love all software
just because it is free...I'm trying to write about the stuff that people
who are used to non-Linux audio software would want to try.  It is a good
thing to get people to try Linux for their audio needs, right?

So let me re-phrase...how about the Linux software that would be useful and
impressive to Linux newbies and the software that would make them run!?!
;-)

-- N