[linux-audio-dev] Letter.

Rtd. Gen.T.Y Danjuma. tydanjuma_rtd at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 20:57:00 UTC 2003

Dear Sir,
     Compliments, I implore you to take the time to go through my letter carefully as the
decision you make will go off a long way to determine the future and continued existence of the entire members of my family and your own famiy.
     Having retired for two and a half year now. I have been bored, until my children introdued me to the use of internet teaching me how wild and how it has made the world a small place.
     However, i got fasinated and starting everyday and since i have a lot of time, that is alot of time to spent on the internet.
I came across your contact. I am happy to say that as a former (retired) military service man and former defense minister in Nigeria i been blessed with a lot of influence and all the things money can buy.
    I've quite a lot of funds for any useful investment and having discussed with my daughter who handles my finance, i would be glad if you would consider useful whatever investment, either a shipping investment or others.
    I actually and eventually wish to build a strong and trustworthy relationship with you as my partner to secure and preserve whatever we might agree to do.
Also i would not suggest for an investment in Africa regarding and considering some obvious security and logistic reasons.
   Once again, i am happy for been opportuned to contact you through this means of communication, also appreciate to meet you for this wonderful business investment opportunity that we are yet to negotiate as business partners and as my foriegn partner.
I will be glad if this opportunity is quarrantee and consider my outmost partnership enquiry.
Thanks.
Yours Faithfully,
Rtd. Gen.T.Y Danjuma.
Private Tel:234-8034-033-173