[linux-audio-dev] AWARD NOTIFICATION.

primitivalote at netscape.net primitivalote at netscape.net
Wed Aug 13 15:18:00 UTC 2003

                               LOTTERY LA PRIMITIVA.
              C/GUZMAN EL BUENO,137 MADRID - ESPAÑA.
            TEL: +34-645-633-391 AND  FAX  +34-660-697-521

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: LP/26510460037/02 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD.

ATTN:
                       ( CONGRATULATION)

DEAR SIR,
            "AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE."

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement, of winners of the
LOTTERY PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 31TH JULY,2003.
Your name is attached to ticket number 004-05117963-198, with serial
number 99375 drew no 03/61,the winning numbers 06-11 -13-27-40-49, and
consequently won the lottery in the 6th category. You have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay out of €UROS 705.366,80 Thousand in
cash credited to file No:LP/26510460037/02.This is from total prize
money of EUROS 3,000,000.00 shared among the six  international winners
in this category. All participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn form 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand,
America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International
Promotions Program, which is conducted annually.

     CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now insured to your name. Due to
the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award
strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol
to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this
program. We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate in our
end of year high stakes Euros1.1 billion International Lottery. To begin
your claim, please contact your claims agent, Mr Tony Santos(+34 676 538 701) FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGERS, Email:  primitivalote at netscape.net):WEBSITE(www.thelotter.com).
   For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a
designated account with our bankers. Remember, all prize money must be
claimed not later than 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2003. After this date, all funds
will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every  of your correspondences with your agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our
staff and thank you for being part of our promotions programm.

( CONGRATULATION)

 BEST REGARDS,

DR. CLIFFORD F. LOPEZ.

(DIRECTOR EXTERNAL AFFAIRS)