[linux-audio-dev] LET WORK ON THIS

Mr Segun Akintemi segun at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 22 00:55:01 UTC 2003

Hello,
I am Mr. SEGUN AKINTEMI
Assistant General Manager (Information Technology & Operations)
of PRUDENT BANK NIGERIA LIMITED.
On Monday, February 3, 2003, a bomb blast explosion took
place on the Lagos Island, right inside My bank; So far a
total lost of about 35 million us dollars has been
recorded, this includes both cash and property of the
bank. Please View the Link below:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/02/03/lagos.explosion/index.html

However as the Assistant General Manager (Information
Technology & Operations) ,I discovered that Most of our Data on accounts has been
lost as well, as there has not been any back up or network trace even
from the HEADQUARTERS;therefore all losseswould be artributed to the
Explosion. The lagos State Government has taken charges to pay for all
losses.

I found out i still have Data's of foreign Customers who are Contractor
in Nigeria and who own accounts with the Branch, Particularly that of
an oil contractor Mr Barry Kelly  who was reported Dead in a motor
accident on the 15 of september 2002, who's contract payments has been
Made and would be tranfered to his foreign accounts from the CENTRAL
BANK OF NIGERIA, upon our confirmation of his foreign designated
account as well as a beneficiary to his funds and payments.

Mr Barry Kelly, while our customer never left a trace of his next of
kin, and His contract Payment which is about 10 million US dollars,
would be made to no one as we( the bank) has none of his Data/next of
kin's contact.

my proposal is that I will like you
to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so
that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get into
the hands of some corrupt government officials,
I KNOW YOU MIGHT HAVE RECEIVED DIFFERENT PROPOSALS OF SUCH
ASSISTANCE BUT I HAVE ALL INFORMATIONS WITH WHICH YOU CAN
MAKE VERIFICATIONS.BESIDES EVEN THOUGH THE INTERNET IS
FLOODED WITH SCAM I STILL CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE THIS
OPPURTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME.

This is simple, I will like you
to provide immediately your bank account information which
you know is suitable to accomodate this funds and your
full names and address so that i can include it in the
next of kin database. You shall be needing the services of
a lawyer, the Lawyer will prepare the necessary documents
and affidavits which will put you in place as the next of
kin. We shall employ the service of the Lawyer for
drafting and notarization of the WILL and to obtain the
necessary documents and letter of probate/administration
in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any part
of the world which you will provide will then facilitate
the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next
of kin. The money will be paid into your account as claims
by the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA upon the submission of your
information and your application as the next of kin to the
Late Barry Barrington  by the Lawyer; Afterwords, the
funds would be tranfered for us to share in the ratio of
70% for me and 30% for you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the Lawyer and my position as
Assistant General Manager (Information Technology & Operations)
guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction. If you are interested, please reply
immediately to: segunakintemi at netster.com

Upon your response, I shall then provide
you with more details  that will help you
understand the transaction. Please observe utmost
confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction
would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
require your assistance to invest my share in your
country.

Awaiting your urgent reply.
http://www.prudentbank.net/team-mgt-profile.htm