[linux-audio-dev] new linux audio hardware company

Michael Ost most at museresearch.com
Mon Dec 1 18:10:56 UTC 2003

Maybe I can answer that, since I work for Muse. I just grep'd the web
pages and didn't find 'license free'. Where did you see that?

I am a bit mystified by that statement and would like to look into it.

Some licenses I can think of off hand that we are using are GPL, LGPL,
FreeBSD, and the Steinberg VST license.

- mo