[linux-audio-dev] Addition to the Usb-midi problem (Midisport 2x2)

Ivica Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Tue Feb 4 04:51:01 UTC 2003

Forgot to mention that I blacklisted usb-midi and audio drivers in the
/etc/hotplug/blacklist. The computer tried also to load snd-usb-audio
(why?), so I blacklisted that one as well.

Btw, using Alsa 9.0.rc5.

Finally, even though the /var/log/messages mentions creating two pairs
I/O ports (since it is Midisport 2x2) I only have one /dev/midi1 device
hooked up I guess to the first 16 channels. Where are the other 16?

Any help is appreciated!

Ico