[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] LADCCA 0.3.0

Bob Ham rah at bash.sh
Thu Feb 6 11:17:01 UTC 2003

Hi all,

LADCCA, the session management system for jack and alsa sequencer
applications on linux is now at version 0.3.  After about a month of
gentle fiddling, it now seems to work quite well.  As an example, I
managed to run muse, 2 standalone copies of iiwusynth and 2 copies of
jack rack, save it with the server, close all the apps and restore it
nearly perfectly (I say "nearly" as muse likes to control alsa ports and
connections.)  It's certainly coming along.

Quite a few people have mentioned that they don't have a recent version
of alsa and so no alsa.pc file in order for pkgconfig to detect it.
This time, I've included an alsa.pc in the tarball.  Obviously, inspect
it first and make sure the prefix is ok and it's all kosher.

* Added the facility to run restored apps in a terminal using xterm, and
  added the CCA_Terminal client flag for clients that need a terminal to
  operate.
* much improved jack and alsa listeners in the server
* quite a few compilation and bug fixes and whatnot

http://pkl.net/~node/ladcca.html

Bob

--
Bob Ham <rah at bash.sh>