[linux-audio-dev] LAD Meeting at ZKM Karlsruhe 14-16 March 2003

Fons Adriaensen fons.adriaensen at alcatel.be
Mon Feb 10 06:39:01 UTC 2003

Hello,

Please register me for the LAD Meeting at ZKM Karlsruhe 14-16 March
2003. I will not take any equipment with me , arrive at friday around
noon, and stay until sunday noon.

ATM I'm dithering between Elite and Acora. Is there any concentration
of delegates at either place ?

Meanwhile I had a look the sources of AMS. Out coding styles seem to
be similar -- clear code that does not need any comments ;-).

For some time I was puzzled by the buffer copies at the start of each
process function, until I realised they are there to support loops.
Maybe it's not significant at all, but you could avoid all the
memcpy() calls by just manipiulating buffer pointers. This does not
increase required buffer sizes, as you need two buffers anyway.

--
Fons Adriaensen
ALCATEL SPACE