[linux-audio-dev] XAP and GMPI

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Tue Feb 11 09:15:00 UTC 2003

Does anyone keep an actual list of required features with motivations?

If not, it might be a good idea to start writing one. We tend to stay
very technical around here, and the required feature set is more or
less something we "maintain" by guarding our own pet features. This
might work for us, but it's probably better to make an official,
prioritized list.

We can use it for XAP of course, and - which is why I had the idea of
writing this post - we could throw it into the GMPI discussion.

BTW, the GMPI list is up now, and there's already some traffic on it.
Consider joining if you haven't had enough of plugin API discussion
already. ;-)

	http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=gmpi