[linux-audio-dev] While we're talking about lack of responses :-)

Dave Griffiths dave at pawfal.org
Wed Feb 12 17:49:00 UTC 2003

I might be a bit OT here, but this is always interesting for interface design:
http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Essentials/AquaHIGuidelines/

Not saying I agree with it all, but details like the layout of buttons
on dialog boxes on this page are interesting:
http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/Essentials/AquaHIGuidelines/AHIGDialogs/index.html

My guess is that apple have spent a lot of money coming up with these ideas.

I think as linux developers, we could find something similar very handy -
especially if it was toolkit agnostic. Has anyone heard of something
like this?