[linux-audio-dev] Damned .org domains...

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Fri Feb 14 14:04:01 UTC 2003

Well, here's the reason for the delay: The .org domains are being
moved to some other maintaner, and as a result, domain info is
totally screwed up. xap.org has been taken for almost 3 years,
apparently by the same owner as xap.net... :-/

(I did get audiality.org while I was at it, but that's to be expected.
Weird names have their advantages...)

Now, should I try some others instead? xapaudioplugins.org (*heh*) or
whatever? Not all that interesting, of course...

Well, I could try and contact the owner of xap.org. Doesn't seem to be
Xap Corporation (who owns xap.com), but they'll probably want some
extra bucks anyway.