[linux-audio-dev] SuperCollider

CK x at meta.lo-res.org
Wed Feb 19 14:36:01 UTC 2003

I read:
> What is new on the SuperCollider front?

well not too much from what I gather, the server is still working on linux
with jack, the build process is now crossplatform which basically means
that soonish all patches to sc-osx will be directly available in linux
(no more different versions) sclang is still some time away I think, there
is a sclang*tar.gz on stefans's page which does compile and run on linux
but doesn't succeed in compiling the sc base classes (YMMV).

> I've seen there are some new files up on the page and will try to
> compile them later today.

which files do you mean on what page ?

regards,

chris at lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better