[linux-audio-dev] Linux Alsa Audio over 1394 - a Thesis

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Tue Feb 25 19:38:01 UTC 2003

I think this gentleman didn't really have the right structure to handle this
properly, but frankly I haven't read his whole paper yet. Jack, as it's
constituted today, and 1394, using some protocol tricks, are very compatible
in my mind.

Then there is standard mLAN which seems to at least work, so I think there
are possibilities.