[linux-audio-dev] LAD meeting - LinuxSoundNight

Dr. Matthias Nagorni mana at suse.de
Thu Feb 27 13:02:01 UTC 2003

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Frank Barknecht wrote:

> See http://footils.org/cgi-bin/cms/pydiddy/LinuxSoundNight

Thanks Frank, this WIKI is a very good idea. I added the equipment I
intend to bring (anybody curious ?). We should perhaps use this WIKI also
for the style of music/instruments we could play/record. Maybe also for
scores/songbooks that we will bring to the meeting. Yes, here the question
of copyright comes in. Probably we should not record a Beatles song and
publish the Ogg later ;-) I would have enough classical scores though and
could also bring some of the Jazz Real Books.

Frank Neumann, Goetz Dipper (at ZKM) and I will clarify what equipment is
available for us at ZKM. All registered participants will receive
information on that in the next days.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni