[linux-audio-dev] Networking Linux audio folks (was Unified Audio Plugin Architecture (Meeting))

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Jan 9 11:56:01 UTC 2003

 >Anyone remember the project mentioned on LAD before about an online
 >Linux Audio tech database? Cheers.

That was me.

http://www.djcj.org

I will be working on improving the functionality soon. I have been
overloaded recently actually playing music. Makes a nice change from
wanting to but not having the correct resources. All open source of course.

Anyway, I would like to have more feedback on the way the database is
setup, displayed...

Feel free to add your name. I originally intended it to be for paid
support work but if it evolves into a more general database then I'm
happy to do my part to get it there.

I will focus on making it user configurable over the next few weeks. I
have been contemplating it for the past few days. Sometimes it nice not
to get sucked into the net. Almost like taking a vacation :)

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No!
We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything
I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman