[linux-audio-dev] question re: optical spdif/in cards

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Fri Jan 10 11:58:01 UTC 2003

Thomas,
   You might look into a Delta DiO 2496 card from M-Audio. Up front, I do
not know the Linux driver status of this card, so check that out also.
However, the card has both optical and coaxial s/pdif, supports TOSLink. It
lists for about $250, so I'd guess it's under $200 if you look around at
Zzounds or someplace like that.

   Good luck.

Mark