[linux-audio-dev] XAP, anaheim

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Thu Jan 16 12:30:00 UTC 2003

>> ok, there are 5 hours left till i leave for anaheim. if anyone wants
>> to make any further changes to tim's recent summary, do it very
>> soon. otherwise, i'll print out what he sent recently, and use my
>> knowledge of the ongoing discussion to supplement it.
>
>David's notes were good - I hope you got them!

i saw some comments from him. i'll try to merge them together. i'm not
going to "present" XAP in any sense. i just want to be have some notes
to help me when talking about the work that has been done, how far its
gone, etc. it seems useful given that the basis for it is more or less
identical to the one ron laid out for sunday's meeting.

--p