[linux-audio-dev] XAP - init/release latched controls and protocol

Tim Hockin thockin at hockin.org
Fri Jan 17 05:35:01 UTC 2003

I have replies percolating, but I am to exhausted ot type tonight.  On the
upside, I am almost done moving.  On the downside - I have no DSL at the new
house yet :)

I think you'll like my replies - I had a minor revelation about what you've
been trying to beat into me and I think we're a few back-and-forths away
from a real decision on these topics :)

That said - any way we can arrange a real-time back and forth? IRC?  I on US
Pacific time.  It is 2:30 am now, but I should be up by 12:00 noon here :)

if yes - send me an IRC server and channel and time, and I'll try to get
there.

Tim