[linux-audio-dev] sooperlooper goes PD

Francois Dechelle Francois.Dechelle at ircam.fr
Thu Jan 23 11:47:00 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 17:15, Paul Davis wrote:
> >one month we should have both ladspa inside jMax and jMax inside ladspa
> >(running a patch as a plugin).
>
> oh my. no string parameters, though, true?

To run a patch as a LADSPA plugin, there will a generic jMax plugin that
loads the patch and wraps the jMax calls inside LADSPA calls (mainly the
. The LADSPA ports will be mapped to control busses inside the patch.
The control busses can handle any type of values (even objects...), but
what will be visible from a LADSPA point of view will be the LADSPA
types, i.e. floats.

Did I understood the question ?

fd