[linux-audio-dev] sooperlooper goes PD

Bob Ham node at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jan 23 15:35:00 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 18:02, François Déchelle wrote:

> > I'm guessing that Paul was wondering how you tell the LADSPA plugin what
> > jMax patch to load. Well, thats what I'm wondering anyway ;)
>
> If the patch is included in the .c, then you tell it when building the
> plugin.

Could you not do something similar to the vst plugin?  Ie, have an
LADSPA_JMAX_PATH, or something, that has directories containing patches,
and have the ladspa .so build its list of plugins from scanning these
directories?  I don't know anything about jmax; is there something that
stops this from working?

Bob