[linux-audio-dev] Route Stantons Final Scratch to internal sound cards?

Modnogg modnogg at gmx.net
Sun Jan 26 10:10:01 UTC 2003

Hi!

Do you think it's possible that Final Scratch could use two internal
Soundcards instead of the two external ones?
I bought this Final Scratch package and opened the external box. This
looks like a USB-Hub witch two external Creative USB sound cards.
But I don't like external sound cards and especially not the creative
ones!
Do you think it's possible to route the USB sound cards to my internal
sound cards?
I could use the sound driver library from linux. But my problem is how
to link the software to other soundcards?

Thanks for an answer!

Modnogg