LAD Meeting WikiWeb [was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD Meeting...]

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Jan 28 13:15:01 UTC 2003

Hallo,
Vincent Touquet hat gesagt: // Vincent Touquet wrote:
> Maybe the organizers could comment on how to achieve
> good survival rates ? :) [or I should check up on the
> site again, maybe accomodation tips are online]

I'm not an organizer, but I've put up a page on my WikiWeb to help and
bring people together who want to join forces in finding
accommodations or a lift to reach Karlsruhe, or maybe someone wants to
buy traintickets together to pay less - this is possible in Germany
now, I think...

Anyway, here's the page, editable for everyone:

http://footils.org/cgi-bin/cms/pydiddy/wiki/LadMeeting

ciao