[linux-audio-dev] fruityloops on linux?

lobotomi at suomi24.fi lobotomi at suomi24.fi
Thu Jan 30 08:05:09 UTC 2003

I use my PC as a multitrack-recorder and the only program I miss from windows
OS is the fruityloops. I tried to ask from fruitydevelopers about linux-support
and the answer I get was:
"(I wrote)do you think that linux users won´t pay for a good program? is
it time, do you have hands full of work in windows versions?

(reflex wrote)These two are probably among the main reasons. Also, you'll
have to admit that Linux isn't as mature a platform as Windows yet."

I´m not a programmer, but If I were, I´d try to do some co-operation with
fruity-developers and do an linux-support to the fruityloops. ´cause it´s
only the question of time&money. Is there anyone who could do something about
this?

or is there any program on linux already which works like fruity?

you can check our conversation on fruityloops-site(click the "linux, why
not?")
http://forum.e-officedirect.com/forum.exe?forumname=Fruityloops_DevelopersArena

I could give my other testicle for the one who does the linuxversion of fruity.

thanks.

          ,Tomi