[linux-audio-dev] fruityloops on linux?

Tim Hockin thockin at hockin.org
Thu Jan 30 16:54:01 UTC 2003

> > I´m not a programmer, but If I were, I´d try to do some
> > co-operation with
> > fruity-developers and do an linux-support to the fruityloops.
> > ´cause it´s
> > only the question of time&money.

I've tried - I offered to do it under NDA for free.  They turned me down
because "It would be too hard to explain the code to someone".  That says to
me that it is crappy code that the developer (one guy) does not want to
document.

> It would be better to write an open-source program from scratch.

Which is why I got into defining XAP.  Help design XAP, then a good Fruity
clone on top of it.