[linux-audio-dev] linuxtag: any developers willing to q and a over irc ?

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri Jul 4 13:40:01 UTC 2003

hi everyone !

while i'm slowly getting in linuxtag mode, it occured to me it might be
nice to direct booth visitors with very specific questions to the
developers themselves...
so if any of you are hanging out on #lad anyway, let me know when and
where you can be reached (and which time zone you are in), it might be
useful. in any case, it will be fun :)

just a little idea...

jörn

--
All Members shall refrain in their international relations from
the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or

Jörn Nettingsmeier
Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany
http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server)
http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/ (Linux Audio Developers)